Trader’s Information Form
All traders at the Wilkswood Reggae Festival are required to complete the following information form. This provides the organisers with details of the size of your pitch, the number of staff and your estimated arrival time.
Traders please note:
- Arrival and setup should be completed between noon on Wednesday 21st July and 2pm on Thursday 22nd July.
- The festival commences at 4pm on Thursday 22nd and setup will not be permitted on the days of the festival.
- Restocking of your stall during the festival can only occur between 7am and 10am.
- All traders must be off site by 2pm on Monday 26th July.
- A coronavirus contingency plan or certificate may be required by local council inspectors prior to trading. Please ensure you upload your policy and procedures when applying.